As LoveKnitting has a warehouse in Missouri, USA, customers based in this State will pay Missouri Sales Tax in addition to the pattern price.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to sell my patterns?
- What is VAT and do LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet handle it for my pattern sales?
- Who controls the price that my pattern is sold for?
- When and how will I get paid?
- How can I see pattern sales made through LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?
- What currencies can I price my patterns in?
- What does pricing my patterns "excluding VAT" mean?
- What does pricing my patterns "including VAT" mean?
- Why do I need to update my prices if I change my VAT pricing preference?
- Why do I have the option to automatically add 20% to my pattern prices if I swap from pricing my patterns 'excluding VAT' to pricing my patterns 'including VAT'?