If your PDF is over 100MB, a good way to reduce its size is to compress the images included. Most word processing programmes include tools to enable this. Alternatively, there are a number of free tools available on the internet to help you do the same job such as Image Optimizer. You can also compress whole PDFs. Again, there are a variety of free tools on the internet that help with this, including SmallPDF.com.
Articles in this section
- Only the main image is showing?
- How do I add a pattern?
- What Do I Need To Do After My Patterns Are Imported From Ravelry?
- How can I import an existing pattern from Ravelry?
- Problem importing patterns from Ravelry?
- How do I enter recommended yarns?
- Do I have to recommend a yarn you stock?
- How do I enter sizing information?
- What criteria does my PDF pattern have to meet to be sold on LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?
- What criteria do my pictures have to meet to be accepted by LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?