Our eGift cards are electronic gift cards which you can print out or send to your recipients by email. They make perfect gifts for the keen knitters in your life to spend on anything from our huge range of products including thousands of yarns, knitting patterns and accessories.
Please note that eGift cards can be bought and used by UK customers only at present.
Simply choose your eGift card value, from £5 to £200, on the eGift card page, then add the eGift card to your basket, and check out as usual.
After your purchase is complete you will receive a special email containing:
- the unique eGift card code
- the monetary value of the gift
- instructions for how your recipient can use their credit
To give your lucky recipient their gift, you can either print out the eGift card email and put it in a card for them, or forward the email to them whenever you wish.
If you buy multiple eGift cards in one order, you will receive a separate email for each one.
After placing their favorite goodies into the cart, your recipient simply needs to enter the eGift code in the 'eGift Card/Discount Coupon' box on the shopping basket page of our website. After they enter the code and click 'Apply', the page will refresh and the order total will be reduced by up to the amount of the card.
- If the order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping charges will automatically be deducted during checkout if the eGift card balance will cover the costs.
- Where the eGift card balance does not cover the shipping costs, another form of payment will be required (Visa, MasterCard or PayPal).
- Any balance remaining after checkout will stay on the eGift card and can be used on future orders by simply re-entering the code at checkout, and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- If your recipient receives multiple eGift cards (lucky them!), they can apply more than one eGift card on their order at the same time.
- The eGift card balance can also be used on orders placed with us over the telephone. Call us toll-free in the UK on (+44) 0845 544 2196 (Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm).
The balance of eGift cards can be used to buy any product on the LoveKnitting website including sale items. You can also use your gift card alongside a promotional code.
eGift cards will be used to cover shipping costs on orders if there is sufficient balance.
All eGift Cards have an expiration date of 5 years after the date of purchase, except as required by law*. The expiration date will be included in the eGift card email.