If you have lost your eGift card code, it hasn't arrived in your inbox, or you have trouble getting it to apply on your order you can contact our Smiles team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us if you want to confirm the remaining balance or expiry date on your gift card.
Our eGift cards are electronic gift cards which you can spend on anything from our huge range of products including thousands of yarns, knitting patterns and accessories.
After placing your favorite goodies into the cart, simply enter the eGift code in the 'eGift Card/Discount Coupon box on the shopping basket page. After you enter your code and click 'Apply', the page will refresh and your order total will be reduced by the amount of the card.
- If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping charges will automatically be deducted during checkout if your eGift card balance will cover the costs.
- Where the eGift card balance does not cover the shipping costs, another form of payment will be required (Visa, MasterCard or PayPal - or AmEx if you are in the US).
- Any balance remaining after checkout will stay on the eGift card and can be used on future orders by simply re-entering the code at checkout, and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- If you have received multiple eGift cards (lucky you!), you can apply more than one eGift card on your order at the same time by entering multiple codes one after another on the basket page.
- The eGift card balance can also be used on orders placed with us over the telephone
The balance of your eGift card product can be used to buy any product on the LoveKnitting website including sale items. You can also use your gift card along side a promotional code.
eGift cards will be used to cover shipping costs on orders if there is sufficient balance.
All eGift Cards have an expiration date of 5 years after the date of purchase, except as required by law*. The expiration date is shown on the eGift card email.