If you decide to keep your patterns priced excluding VAT, you do not need to do anything. However, if you decide to move to price your patterns including VAT, you will need to tell us what you want your VAT inclusive price to be for your pattern. If your patterns are already sold through LoveKnitting or LoveCrochet and you choose to move from exclusive to inclusive VAT pricing, we will add 20% to your existing base prices. However, you will have the opportunity to manually adjust these VAT inclusive prices.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to sell my patterns?
- What is VAT and do LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet handle it for my pattern sales?
- I’m in the EU, why do you charge VAT on my domestic sales?
- I am a UK-based VAT registered designer. When I receive a payment for my sales, will it include VAT?
- When and how will I get paid?
- How can I see pattern sales made through LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?
- Who controls the price that my pattern is sold for?
- What currencies can I price my patterns in?
- What does pricing my patterns "excluding VAT" mean?
- What does pricing my patterns "including VAT" mean?