You can choose to price your patterns in £GBP, $USD or €EUR. You will be paid in the currency you select to price your patterns in. Customers will be displayed prices in their local currency.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to sell my patterns?
- What is VAT and do LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet handle it for my pattern sales?
- I’m in the EU, why do you charge VAT on my domestic sales?
- I am a UK-based VAT registered designer. When I receive a payment for my sales, will it include VAT?
- When and how will I get paid?
- How can I see pattern sales made through LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?
- Who controls the price that my pattern is sold for?
- What currencies can I price my patterns in?
- What does pricing my patterns "excluding VAT" mean?
- What does pricing my patterns "including VAT" mean?