It's up to you to decide how best to ensure your pattern is easy to follow and free of errors. One way of doing this is to get it test knitted. Ravelry is a good place to meet people who may be willing to test knit your pattern and provide you with feedback. There are a number of groups dedicated to test knitting.
Articles in this section
- Only the main image is showing?
- How do I add a pattern?
- What do I need to do after my patterns are imported from Ravelry?
- How can I import an existing pattern from Ravelry?
- Problem importing patterns from Ravelry?
- How do I enter recommended yarn?
- Do I have to recommend a yarn you stock?
- How do I enter sizing information?
- What criteria does my PDF pattern have to meet to be sold on LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?
- What criteria do my pictures have to meet to be accepted by LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?