This concession applies to those under the VAT threshold in some countries such as the UK. As LoveKnitting is VAT registered, we have to apply VAT to our UK sales. As independent designers effectively sell to us and we sell to the customer on their behalf, we still have to collect VAT on UK to UK digital pattern sales. It’s this set up that allows LoveKnitting to handle VAT for cross-border EU sales too.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to sell my patterns?
- What is VAT and do LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet handle it for my pattern sales?
- I’m in the EU, why do you charge VAT on my domestic sales?
- I am a UK-based VAT registered designer. When I receive a payment for my sales, will it include VAT?
- When and how will I get paid?
- How can I see pattern sales made through LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet?
- Who controls the price that my pattern is sold for?
- What currencies can I price my patterns in?
- What does pricing my patterns "excluding VAT" mean?
- What does pricing my patterns "including VAT" mean?