After placing your favourite goodies into your cart, simply enter the eGift code in the 'Have a discount code/Gift card’ box on the shopping basket page of our website. click 'Apply', the page will refresh and the order total will be reduced by up to the amount of the card.
- If the order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping charges will automatically be deducted during checkout if the eGift card balance will cover the costs.
- Where the eGift card balance does not cover the shipping costs, another form of payment will be required (Visa, MasterCard or PayPal).
- Any balance remaining after checkout will stay on the eGift card and can be used on future orders by simply re-entering the code at checkout, and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- If your recipient receives multiple eGift cards (lucky them!), they can apply more than one eGift card on their order at the same time.
- The eGift card balance can also be used on orders placed with us over the telephone. Call us in the UK on +44 1409 404010* (Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm).
- Please note that our eGift cards can only be purchased and redeemed within the UK
*Cost from landlines per minute (approximate) - up to 13p.
*Cost from mobiles per minute (approximate) - 3p - 55p.